The L'BRI Difference
Great Skin Begins with L'BRI Pure n' Natural
In all L'BRI Pure n' Natural body, hair and skin care products:
- Aloe Barbadensis Miller, instead of water, is the first ingredient
- Natural, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients are used
- Advanced Alpha Hydroxy fruit acids (10%) are released in a special, slow delivery system, which is proven to reduce wrinkles and improve skin clarity
- An abundance of deep ocean seaweed and other anti-oxidants protect the skin from free radical damage
- A blend of natural essential oils and synergistic herbal extracts are significant ingredients
L'BRI Pure n' Natural hair, body and skin care products:
- Are paraben free
- Never use (SLS) sodium lauryl sulfate or propylene glycol
- Never use mineral oil, lanolins, or waxes
- Never use artificial colors or fragrances
- Are never tested on animals
- Effective for all skin types: normal, oily, dry, men, and women.
- Backed by the L'BRI Pure n' Natural 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Pure Aloe and Natural Ingredients
L'BRI has unlocked the healing power of aloe vera to formulate skin care products that not only moisturize, but also repair damaged skin. Aloe vera contains 75 nutrients, 200 active compounds, 20 essential minerals, 18 amino acids, and 12 vitamins. Nicknamed the burn plant, aloe vera has been the subject of numerous scientific inquiries and has been used as a healing agent for thousands of years.
The benefits of aloe are well documented. But how does aloe vera work to heal and rejuvenate delicate skin tissue? Aloe slows the aging process in several ways. As an excellent cleansing and detoxifying agent, aloe removes dead skin cells, wastes, and toxins while purifying the pores. Researchers now know that aloe stimulates proteolytic enzyme action in skin tissue, enhancing the process of cell division. Specifically, fibroblast cells that manufacture collagen, needed to keep the skin firm, are produced six to eight times faster than normal cells. The vitamins, minerals and amino acids found in aloe nourish and moisturize the skin. Aloe rejuvenates and rebuilds new healthy skin at an accelerated pace by using the same process that gives the youthful skin of children that fresh, healthy glow.
In addition, the nature of aloe as a succulent acts as a moisturizing agent, slowing evaporation and drawing moisture from the air. Aloe penetrates the outer skin surface, taking its healing power deep inside the skin tissue to stimulate cell revitalization.
For more information about L'BRI Pure and Natural Aloe Vera Skin Care Products click here